moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Okay, everybody, how weird is it that the two WONDER WOMEN who brought down the Trump-no-care bill are from Maine... fb.me/8pwUQ27JV 1 month ago
- WONDER WOMEN blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/30/won… https://t.co/JoX1T659wp 1 month ago
- Why is he the only person making noise? We all know what's going on. We all know he plays the media and the news... fb.me/4Dps4sMe7 1 month ago
- Why is no one shouting? blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/27/why… 1 month ago
- Life as we knew it,@isn’t blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/23/lif… https://t.co/0KK4CfNA92 2 months ago
Blogs I Follow
Blog ArchivesImage Image Image Image Image
Miami’s AVANT gallery opened in New York last night, featuring ISOLAT E, the Skull Edition, a new aquarium concept by Moss Bureau clients Martin Schapira and Nathan Kamelhar. Really, it’s hard to go wrong with a pink skull and some beautiful fish. Right, guys?
First up Murray and Francois are in front of the cameras, with the Glass House behind them, being interviewed for the film of the Conversation.
And this is toward the end of the tour of the grounds, when the group finally gets to go inside the House. That’s a newly installed piece by Tauba Auerbach on the coffee table, amidst the Mies furniture.
Murray’s just back from Milan and the Salone and the Maharam dinner, where he is seen here entertaining John Pawson by trying to give him a plush dog named Wilson. Click the pic to see the rest of Wilson’s Milan adventures. Murray’s adventures were similar.
Murray gives a Master Class at the Museum of Art and Design tonight at 7. Click the MAD logo to buy tickets
There’s a nice piece in the Chicago Tribune Sunday magazine with the cute kid on the cover about Murray and the Moss Bureau.
See it here. (The cute kid is not Murray, by the way. We don’t even know him).