Her death today was absolutely shocking. I think it’s because Zaha was always so amazingly powerfully THERE. She was a life force. She was brilliant and she was mean. A life of fighting for position took its toll. She was not nice. In fact, she was horrible. Look at that face. But you could not resist her and you could not ignore her astounding work. We will miss all aspects of this giant relentless breathtaking woman. Click on her photo above to go to a tribute today in the Guardian, a list with photos of her ten most extraordinary buildings. And click on the photo below to go to a great interview with her in an amazing magazine called UNCUBED. It’s where both of these photos are from.
about bureaublogmossbureaubog is the covert gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… fb.me/5FO5kLTVM 6 months ago
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… https://t.co/uKG9nghQgf 6 months ago
- Giant Pink Flamingo x 2, at the MFA shop in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/07/26/gia… https://t.co/U4rGqsi0iE 10 months ago
- There's no business like the pink flamingo business, especially at the Moss Bureau enhanced shop at the Museum of... fb.me/2giqtHATZ 10 months ago
- By popular demand, the FINAL SALE of MOSS, known throughout the Meatpacking District as NEVERMORE, has been... fb.me/6XMWj7Vex 1 year ago