That’s Georg Jensen CEO David Chu watching as Murray explains it all to tout London design bigwigs at the Zaha designed Sackler Gallery at the Serpentine. Following his talk, there was a formal dinner, where the diners used ACTUAL JENSEN FLATWARE and other silver masterpieces. Yes, it’s true. The book, Georg Jensen Reflections, continues to receive glowing reviews, more of which tomorrow. For today, click on Murray’s glasses to see more pics of the night on the Jensen Twitter page.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 1 week ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 3 weeks ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 3 weeks ago
- Today is the first day of the rest of our vintage photographs blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/25/tod… https://t.co/xvGDtd0bhA 3 weeks ago
- Okay, everybody, how weird is it that the two WONDER WOMEN who brought down the Trump-no-care bill are from Maine... fb.me/8pwUQ27JV 2 months ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com