It was craziness last night at Broadway and 25th Street, the location of the new Rizzoli store. Okay, okay, maybe the store’s not quite finished but they had a launch party scheduled so launch they did. Thousands of New York book lovers showed up and lined up to get in. Once inside, you saw the excellent and gorgeous Fornasetti wallpaper, had a glass of wine, if you could make it to the bar, and got to hear Diane von Furstenberg and Rizzoli publisher Charles Miers wish you a warm [no air conditioning as yet] welcome. That’s them below.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- AUGUST No. 2 out next week blogmossbureau.com/2017/11/04/aug… https://t.co/9eu3fJ5BNs 2 weeks ago
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 1 month ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 1 month ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 1 month ago
- Today is the first day of the rest of our vintage photographs blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/25/tod… https://t.co/xvGDtd0bhA 1 month ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com