moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Okay, everybody, how weird is it that the two WONDER WOMEN who brought down the Trump-no-care bill are from Maine... fb.me/8pwUQ27JV 1 month ago
- WONDER WOMEN blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/30/won… https://t.co/JoX1T659wp 1 month ago
- Why is he the only person making noise? We all know what's going on. We all know he plays the media and the news... fb.me/4Dps4sMe7 1 month ago
- Why is no one shouting? blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/27/why… 1 month ago
- Life as we knew it,@isn’t blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/23/lif… https://t.co/0KK4CfNA92 2 months ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Patrick Jouin
Who better than Murray to have strong opinions on what will be considered iconic and classic design in 2050. And who better than Julie Lasky from the NY Times to ask him. Read all about it here.
OMG, is that Alain Ducasse? Being photographed at Moss for his new book about 150 fabulous places in New York?
YES! It truly is. Ducasse, the French uber chef, who works often with our pal, the equally uber Patrick Jouin, visited today and was photographed all over the store. Here he’s standing next to the Studio Job Tower of cast bronze pots and talking to Murray about cream sauces and the need for vast amounts of butter at all times. The book, J’aime New York , will come out in the fall next year. Look for it at your favorite French bookshop.
Read all about Murray and the V&A (again) but this time it’s the Independent (a rather big deal London newspaper) which has suddenly discovered the wonderful world of 3D printing. And they are REALLY into it. Click on the pic to go. Or click here to go to the Full Story on the Mother Ship.