As one sometimes does, we found ourselves at the annual Debutante Cotillion at the Grand Ballroom of the Waldorf the other night, because a young friend of ours was coming out (we do have friends, you know), where the debutantes were indeed presented to society (I think the correct phrase is “polite society” though that seems odd in so many ways) and a good time was had by all. As luck would have it, who should also be there, though not a giant surprise, but the Times’ own Bill Cunningham, and we happened to catch him in action. Here he is, right in the center of this shot, white hair, tuxedo, snapping away. It’s reassuring to know that no matter what, no matter where, Bill Cunningham is going to be there. (Click on the pic to see Bill larger). Happy holidays to everybody.
mossbureaubog is the covert gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… fb.me/5FO5kLTVM 8 months ago
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… https://t.co/uKG9nghQgf 8 months ago
- Giant Pink Flamingo x 2, at the MFA shop in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/07/26/gia… https://t.co/U4rGqsi0iE 12 months ago
- There's no business like the pink flamingo business, especially at the Moss Bureau enhanced shop at the Museum of... fb.me/2giqtHATZ 12 months ago
- By popular demand, the FINAL SALE of MOSS, known throughout the Meatpacking District as NEVERMORE, has been... fb.me/6XMWj7Vex 1 year ago
Blogs I Follow