mossbureaubog is the covert gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… fb.me/5FO5kLTVM 8 months ago
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… https://t.co/uKG9nghQgf 8 months ago
- Giant Pink Flamingo x 2, at the MFA shop in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/07/26/gia… https://t.co/U4rGqsi0iE 12 months ago
- There's no business like the pink flamingo business, especially at the Moss Bureau enhanced shop at the Museum of... fb.me/2giqtHATZ 12 months ago
- By popular demand, the FINAL SALE of MOSS, known throughout the Meatpacking District as NEVERMORE, has been... fb.me/6XMWj7Vex 1 year ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Greene Street
Hey, everybody, come on down to Moss during this, our final week on Greene Street, where, no matter what you’re heard, we’re NOT having a sale. However, as a wee we’re-moving-uptown-to-the-garment-district gift, you can get a fabulous Moss T-shirt with any purchase over $118. (Yes, for Free!) The 18 is for the eighteen years we’ve been here in Soho. As you no doubt know, the phrases on the t-shirts are all rules to shop by as dictated by us. Choose from the spicy Please Do Not Touch, the paparazzi-hating Photography is Not Permitted, and the subtly anti-child message Small Children Must Be Held.
In case you’re just too important or too tired or recovering from recent hip surgery and just cannot make it down to the Last Days of the Design Mecca of the World, then you can always do it the old fashioned way and just buy a t-shirt, by clicking on any of these lovely pics. Supplies are limited. Just like the days we’ll be in Soho.
Moss Greene Street location closes on Friday Feb 17. New location opens March 1. 256 West 36th Street, 10th Floor. Same phone, same email, same attitude.
Join us for the last opening of the last exhibition at our space on Greene Street. Scout some gorgeous jewelry from Giuliana Michelotti, just in time for guilty Valentine’s Day shopping.
The next invite you get from us will be to an exhibition at our new space, the address of which will be announced tomorrow. Stay tuned, partygoers.
And don’t forget to rsvp.