It’s funny how you take certain people for granted, thinking they’ll just always be there, so you don’t pay the attention you maybe should. What an amazing life David Bowie had. What a spectacular play across music and theatre and everything in between. He was truly transformative in ways we’re only now realizing. Including releasing his last album two days before he dies, fully aware of his impending death. Click on the photo to go to a Huffington Post piece about his great breathtaking duets. You’ll be lost for the rest of the day.
about bureaublogmossbureaubog is the covert gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… fb.me/5FO5kLTVM 6 months ago
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… https://t.co/uKG9nghQgf 6 months ago
- Giant Pink Flamingo x 2, at the MFA shop in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/07/26/gia… https://t.co/U4rGqsi0iE 10 months ago
- There's no business like the pink flamingo business, especially at the Moss Bureau enhanced shop at the Museum of... fb.me/2giqtHATZ 10 months ago
- By popular demand, the FINAL SALE of MOSS, known throughout the Meatpacking District as NEVERMORE, has been... fb.me/6XMWj7Vex 1 year ago