Why is he the only person making noise? We all know what’s going on. We all know he plays the media and the news cycle like a cello. And we all enable. Anderson Cooper spends his whole hour in wonderment that what’s happening is happening. People are appalled. People are angry. People are stupified. And yet no one yells back at him. No one stands up at his absurb gatherings and yells back or questions his lies. The Times and the Post are brilliant at their dissection of his plays and his faults but they, like everyone else, are polite. Susan Collins is polite. Chuck Schumer is polite. Why is everyone so fucking polite? He’s not polite. He will obviously get away with every single thing he can get away with and until some court in Hawaii says no, he will keep going. Where is the shouting back? Where is the outrage? Why does our collective formal opposition sit silently by? Where is Elizabeth Fucking Warren? Where is Bernie Fucking Sanders? Where is anybody on Democratic side? Why does even the left news media allow the spokes idiots to get away with what they’re saying? Why doesn’t someone just slug Conway in the fucking jaw? These people are destroying our country. Why doesn’t someone shout at the new spokes liar and call her on what she’s lying about? Why does anyone even go to the press conferences, without video or sound? What exactly is the point? Where does the line get drawn? Does the media need to be required to offer up some lefty reporters to the DC police? We heard them, officer. They were talking trash about the President. Is this what’s next?
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 1 week ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 3 weeks ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 3 weeks ago
- Today is the first day of the rest of our vintage photographs blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/25/tod… https://t.co/xvGDtd0bhA 3 weeks ago
- Okay, everybody, how weird is it that the two WONDER WOMEN who brought down the Trump-no-care bill are from Maine... fb.me/8pwUQ27JV 2 months ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com