Experience the thrills and chills of TERTIUM QUID opening night. Watch as collectors look closely at the assembled photos. Witness them in deep discussion over the merits of one over another. Marvel as they drink glass after glass of delicious white wine. Think for yourself which pair of photos you would buy. It’s not too late. Several wonderful photos remain available. Click on the collectors to see more from the opening. Click here to go to the PHOTOS.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- TORPEDO.HOUSE is online blogmossbureau.com/2017/11/18/www… https://t.co/kSc0K1qBH0 1 day ago
- AUGUST No. 2 out next week blogmossbureau.com/2017/11/04/aug… https://t.co/9eu3fJ5BNs 2 weeks ago
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 1 month ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 1 month ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 1 month ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com