moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 2 weeks ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 3 weeks ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 3 weeks ago
- Today is the first day of the rest of our vintage photographs blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/25/tod… https://t.co/xvGDtd0bhA 4 weeks ago
- Okay, everybody, how weird is it that the two WONDER WOMEN who brought down the Trump-no-care bill are from Maine... fb.me/8pwUQ27JV 2 months ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com
Something to do since the parade’s been postponed: Happy Haunted Dinner Party.
Artinfo has curated furniture for the spookiest dinner party since Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf.
Note the inclusion of the Pesce Golgotha table (fresh from our auction at Phillips and still available, we might add, in case your ghost checkbook is still handy) and also the Maarten Baas burned MacIntosh chair, which was sold years ago. We’re not suggesting Moss is necessarily your source for deeply spooky, but god knows we do what we can.
Click on the image to access the article