No sooner is Bloss back from the exhausting trauma of Design Miami, than is we plunged into the exhausting trauma of Xmas. OMG. Bloss is beat. BUT, Harry Allen’s pigs to the rescue. What’s that catchy phrase, “You can ride a pig to market, but you can’t make him drink”? That doesn’t sound exactly right. Oh well. I already said, Bloss is tired. Anyway, catch the new Teal Chrome bank in the form of a pig over at Moss, the pig farm on Greene Street. Don’t like Teal? Are you nuts? Okay, okay, we also got Chrome Pink and Chrome Purple. Very butch. Oink.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- AUGUST No. 2 out next week blogmossbureau.com/2017/11/04/aug… https://t.co/9eu3fJ5BNs 2 weeks ago
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 1 month ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 1 month ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 1 month ago
- Today is the first day of the rest of our vintage photographs blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/25/tod… https://t.co/xvGDtd0bhA 1 month ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com