On every day that starts with “F”, we feature an extraordinarily fabulous faceoff between two of our employees. The category: footwear.
As you may have assumed, Moss’ staff is a fashionable bunch. We value good design in all fields. So we’re taking the focus South, way South, to the shoe stylings of the Moss staff. Today’s match pits Murray’s Assistant Juan’s Paul Smith shoes and striped socks against Accountant Dee’s Cole Haan oxfords. Cast your vote in the comments.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Okay, everybody, how weird is it that the two WONDER WOMEN who brought down the Trump-no-care bill are from Maine... fb.me/8pwUQ27JV 2 weeks ago
- WONDER WOMEN blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/30/won… https://t.co/JoX1T659wp 2 weeks ago
- Why is he the only person making noise? We all know what's going on. We all know he plays the media and the news... fb.me/4Dps4sMe7 3 weeks ago
- Why is no one shouting? blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/27/why… 3 weeks ago
- Life as we knew it,@isn’t blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/23/lif… https://t.co/0KK4CfNA92 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow