Last night’s opening of TALK TO ME at MoMA was filled with the museum world’s best and brightest looking at work from the digital world’s best and brightest. Including our own Maarten Baas. Two of his digital clocks were featured prominently. Here’s a grabbed shot of the clocks and another of the Agnes Gund Garden Lobby billed with merry makers.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- Life as we knew it,@isn’t blogmossbureau.com/2017/07/23/lif… https://t.co/0KK4CfNA92 2 days ago
- Imagine us sitting in chairs laughing. On the sidewalk in front of a hardware store. In Connecticut. Well, get... fb.me/1tXuY4FcN 2 days ago
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… fb.me/5FO5kLTVM 8 months ago
- Inadmissible Evidence in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/11/11/ina… https://t.co/uKG9nghQgf 8 months ago
- Giant Pink Flamingo x 2, at the MFA shop in Houston blogmossbureau.com/2016/07/26/gia… https://t.co/U4rGqsi0iE 12 months ago
Blogs I Follow