Betty Ford was never a gay icon, like most of the dead people we feature here on Bloss, but she did have a lot of addictions and she looked fabulous, and there’s always that famous clinic. Isn’t that where Liz met Larry Fortensky? I mean, come on. How gay was that? Anyway, Betty, even saddled with the somewhat less than genius Gerry, managed in some strange slow inevitable way to become an unassailable beacon of public service. She looked great and she did good. She lived to be 93, and always looked like she was having a good time. It’s tough to do better than that.
moss bureau blog is the covert gateway to the inner world of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Our Town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to topless, stem to stern, sea to shining see. We open drawers and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We look down the barrel, pull the trigger, and face the music. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It’s later than you think.
- TORPEDO.HOUSE is online blogmossbureau.com/2017/11/18/www… https://t.co/kSc0K1qBH0 1 day ago
- AUGUST No. 2 out next week blogmossbureau.com/2017/11/04/aug… https://t.co/9eu3fJ5BNs 2 weeks ago
- Coming soon: Torpedo House, a new concept in gallery presentation blogmossbureau.com/2017/10/08/com… https://t.co/9OdIUMuEeS 1 month ago
- Jim Walrod blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/28/jim… https://t.co/SJFFwZ91GQ 1 month ago
- Let’s run it up the flagpole and see who takes a knee blogmossbureau.com/2017/09/26/let… https://t.co/sROoimLOd4 1 month ago
- Follow mossbureaublog on WordPress.com