Yessiree. Fresh for 2012, Moss has a boxful of lovely little rings made in Corian and lined with felt of many colors. Red, orange, blue, purple, yellow, black, green and chartreuse, to be exact. If you’ve ever wanted your hand to just kind of disappear when you’re in a modern kitchen, (and, really, who hasn’t?)
this is your chance. They’re only $65 each so you could get one for each finger. Or for each day of the week. Or some for day, some for night. Or uptown/downtown, Manhattan/Brooklyn. How about one for each failed Republican presidential candidate. Bloss could go on and on. But Bloss won’t.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Robin Williams, funniest man alive wp.me/pB6FI-Wl fb.me/3i9vGBP1Y 1 week ago
- When Murray talks TERTIUM QUID, people listen. wp.me/pB6FI-Wd fb.me/3fd82l6F8 2 weeks ago
- Which way are you leaning? wp.me/pB6FI-W8 fb.me/1WI4OYRdW 2 weeks ago
- TERTIUM QUID is Latin for YOU CANNOT ESCAPE (loosely translated) wp.me/pB6FI-W3 fb.me/3H7AHeabW 2 weeks ago
- ANCIENT DESIGN PROVERB NO. 14 wp.me/pB6FI-VT fb.me/3rvOK0pyk 3 weeks ago