No sooner is Bloss back from the exhausting trauma of Design Miami, than is we plunged into the exhausting trauma of Xmas. OMG. Bloss is beat. BUT, Harry Allen’s pigs to the rescue. What’s that catchy phrase, “You can ride a pig to market, but you can’t make him drink”? That doesn’t sound exactly right. Oh well. I already said, Bloss is tired. Anyway, catch the new Teal Chrome bank in the form of a pig over at Moss, the pig farm on Greene Street. Don’t like Teal? Are you nuts? Okay, okay, we also got Chrome Pink and Chrome Purple. Very butch. Oink.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel….TERTIUM QUID wp.me/pB6FI-Vt fb.me/2G5Afecyq 5 hours ago
- “What good is sitting alone in your room?” Not much, at Springbrook Elementary School wp.me/pB6FI-Vn fb.me/3qHUMajrV 1 day ago
- TERTIUM QUID. See what you want to see. fb.me/36BBjyc1t 1 day ago
- At TERTIUM QUID, “go fly a kite” takes on new meaning wp.me/pB6FI-Vj fb.me/3bB0fpj3L 2 days ago
- Maybe it’s better to curse the darkness? wp.me/pB6FI-V8 fb.me/2s9wl4nUv 3 days ago