about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- At TERTIUM QUID, “go fly a kite” takes on new meaning wp.me/pB6FI-Vj fb.me/3bB0fpj3L 5 hours ago
- Maybe it’s better to curse the darkness? wp.me/pB6FI-V8 fb.me/2s9wl4nUv 1 day ago
- TERTIUM QUID exhibition opening night wp.me/pB6FI-V5 fb.me/38d7Ujo9t 3 days ago
- She put the broad in Broadway. RIP, Stritchy (as Noel Coward used to call her) wp.me/pB6FI-UX fb.me/6BfoB62iL 5 days ago
- Now TOWN&COUNTRY loves TERTIUM QUID wp.me/pB6FI-UR fb.me/6YXhco0sb 5 days ago