It’s not exactly a circus and it’s definitely not summer camp, but there are many many similarities to both. Load In Day at Design Miami. Seeing and hugging old friends, jockeying for leadership, rampant disdain, false jollity and fork lifts. These are just a few of Bloss’s favorite things. See that crate just on the other side of the truck? That’s ours. And look below, that’s Murray in the back of our big white booth. Isn’t it wonderfully sort of unborn and just waiting?
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Hey! Did you hear Uncle Murray’s book is at the ICP? wp.me/pB6FI-WJ fb.me/6WQcB82ep 3 days ago
- TERTIUM QUID is at the MoMA bookstore. Here’s living proof. wp.me/pB6FI-WE fb.me/6Hmlc4JqD 1 week ago
- Robin Williams, funniest man alive wp.me/pB6FI-Wl fb.me/3i9vGBP1Y 2 weeks ago
- When Murray talks TERTIUM QUID, people listen. wp.me/pB6FI-Wd fb.me/3fd82l6F8 3 weeks ago
- Which way are you leaning? wp.me/pB6FI-W8 fb.me/1WI4OYRdW 3 weeks ago