You just can’t get more colorful than a ring made of carved crayon. Each is unique and each has a semi-precious stone embedded in its little crayon body. Created by Yael Friedman, as the third CASE STUDY IN CONTEMPORARY JEWELRY collaboration between Moss and Gallery Loupe. Beautiful, exotic AND you can draw with them!
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Rizzoli's beautiful new store has launch party... fb.me/2IctnFnch 1 week ago
- Moss Bureau dumps Trump blogmossbureau.com/2015/07/16/mos… fb.me/1WzY4SuOQ 2 weeks ago
- Deep in the heat of Texas blogmossbureau.com/2015/07/14/dee… fb.me/7yII8izTH 2 weeks ago
- Glass House Summer Party Candid Snaps blogmossbureau.com/2015/06/15/gla… fb.me/3x6B7QbtG 1 month ago
- Casket Raffle Giant Success. blogmossbureau.com/2015/06/03/mos… fb.me/7nDsJ6rSq 1 month ago