You just can’t get more colorful than a ring made of carved crayon. Each is unique and each has a semi-precious stone embedded in its little crayon body. Created by Yael Friedman, as the third CASE STUDY IN CONTEMPORARY JEWELRY collaboration between Moss and Gallery Loupe. Beautiful, exotic AND you can draw with them!
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- RT @inhabitat: Explore the inside of this NYC park on wheels! bit.ly/13MEr5x http://t.co/4iSX5ad9Lo 14 hours ago
- RT @IFDANY: Save the date @Jamiedrake for #theodorealexander Champage Celebration 4/5 #HPMkt http://t.co/37kCIBqJpu 14 hours ago
- RT @URAsg: What if famous artists were architects? ow.ly/ui1jl by Federico Babina via @ArchDaily http://t.co/l8k6TXZ6ou 14 hours ago
- RT @designrelated: “18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently” ow.ly/ujqiq 14 hours ago
- RT @ArtNerdNY: La Philie - art-nerd.com/newyork/la-phi… http://t.co/EK3VmApYPs 14 hours ago