Last night’s opening of TALK TO ME at MoMA was filled with the museum world’s best and brightest looking at work from the digital world’s best and brightest. Including our own Maarten Baas. Two of his digital clocks were featured prominently. Here’s a grabbed shot of the clocks and another of the Agnes Gund Garden Lobby billed with merry makers.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- As proof, if you need still more, that Murray really was in Beijing working with Georg Jensen, here he is, in the... fb.me/2qVVKsaqc 1 week ago
- Here's Murray interviewing Marc during the opening of the Jensen Hus in Beijing. Murray may be asking, and Marc... fb.me/sre9pQDo 1 week ago
- This is today on our actual street, which admittedly is right next to St Patrick's Cathedral, but still... This... fb.me/st67w02h 1 week ago
- Remember how Murray was in China last fall? Well, he's back there again, and once again is working with Georg... fb.me/BOMXAgQw 1 week ago
- Thanks to the gang at Paddle8 for a swell sale. What should we call them? Paddlers8? That would suggest there... fb.me/5bNCBsvWR 3 weeks ago