Our super fabulous new installation, Fraternal Twins, opens tonight and we are not kidding when we say it’s probably the most perfect exhibition you will ever see in your life. Speaking of time, here are but two examples of the totally excellent work you will find there. From the One More Time collection, the Little Clock by Joost van Bleiswijk, and Floating Frames clock by Kiki van Eijk. There are 14 more of each of these beauties, each different and each the same. Perfect, right?
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte 1 hour ago
- RT @inhabitat: Would you be willing to stay inside an office building for your next vacation? bit.ly/184uxkG http://t.co/5SseLzUrSB 3 hours ago
- RT @artsy: Damien Hirst will write an autobiography, despite the fact that he can't remember his twenties: ow.ly/ur2Tv 21 hours ago
- Our @mosspop @larcobaleno_ photoshoot has made for an exciting #Monday ! http://t.co/YYIbqM9xvV 21 hours ago
- Hm, tough to choose, Cécile zu Hohenlohe's rings just look so great from every angle. http://t.co/Msjx1QCvvf 21 hours ago